Join our Superior team of food service industry professionals!
But only if you can answer “yes” to the following questions!
- Are you always smiling, love helping others, willing to drop everything to assist a customer or co-worker?
- Are you able to work evenings, weekends and the busy holiday times?
- Do you have relevant experience in food service, customer service, and retail?
- Do you share our Superior values – a vision of sustainability, a love of food, keeping it local and concern for your community
Cooking Class Instructor:
The grocery buyer will do all the purchasing of ingredients, setting up, and cleaning up.
A chef or cooking enthusiastic who loves to share his/her passion for cooking with other people and help them to learn
A social butterfly who loves being in front of a crowd and leading a group
Someone looking for a flexible schedule
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
Work Schedule: 9:00am to 3:00pm Saturday
Teaching cooking class: 2 years
Required license or certification: ServSafe Certificate in Food Safety
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship. Superior is committed to providing benefits programs, product purchase discounts and much more! Superior Equipment is a progressive, unique workplace.
- Locally-owned business serving the metro Milwaukee community
- Committed to the health and well being of its employees.
- Small business governed by seven principles.
- Healthy, safe, earth-friendly work setting
- Pay for Performance with an unbeatable benefits package
- Dedicated to employee growth and development
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Superior Equipment to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, arrest record, conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you are a qualified and interested candidate, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.